This week was slightly hindered as I didn’t feel well for the whole week and ended up off sick on Thursday and Friday. I am still feeling a bit fragile but managed to:
- Send Australia presents before the mail strikes took place.
- Write all my Christmas cards.
- Check out the Harrods Christmas department.
- Do the Martha Mondays project.
- Have lunch with ex-work colleagues.
- Visit Brighton and Arundel for Christmas shopping (even though very unsuccesful).
It was not a great week for getting things done. I missed out on the opening day of Anthropologie which has finally opened a store in the UK. I also moped around quite a bit but will make sure that I stay on top of things and have a really good week this weekend.