This week has flown by. I am now gearing up completely for Christmas, lists have been made, cards are all written (see last week’s recap) and I am beginning to look through magazines for recipes for Christmas.
- Have decided which cookies to make for Christmas (Snickerdoodles, chocolate and peanut butter cookies, chocolate meringues from Smitten Kitchen.
- Made my first ever trip to Anthropologie which has just opened on Regent Street. I was dissapointed. The clothes are lovely and so was everything, but it was so expensive! I purchased nothing, but did find many items for my Christmas wish list.
- Bought my sister and her partner’s Christmas presents.
- Brined a chicken for dinner.
- Carved my pumpkin for Halloween.
Maybe it just seemed like a busier week. I didn’t do the Martha Mondays project as nuts around here are ridiculously expensive and I don’t own a glue gun. I do know that I was changing my bed at 8.00pm last night and still putting clothes away at 10.30pm. Maybe I just need to be more organised.