When I saw Gemma’s tweet I was a little bit scared. Actually very scared.
See, I like all the corney music. I have some of the ‘classics’ but alot are songs that I hear once on an advert or in a film or programme and then have to have on my ipod (although currently new songs I just put on the iphone – alot easier).
So, I hit shuffle and this is what happened:
1. Teeth, Lady Gaga. I would actually be pressing the forward button on this one. I don’t like this song.
2. Dancing Queen, Abba. I knew this would happen, I even mentioned on Gemma’s blog that Abba would pop up. I admit it. I LOVE Abba. Have seen the tribute band twice, seen Mamma Mia on Broadway and love the film. And I sing along to Abba at any given chance and I just don’t care!
3. Doctor Pressure. Mylo vs Miami Sound Machine Oh, I love this song. I can play this over and over again. I love this version and the Gloria Estafan version, but this version more. It was one of the songs I walked to when training for the Moonwalk. The Gloria Estafan video is cool too and so very old.
4. Everybody Wants to Rule the World. Tears for Fears. I used to jump around to this song when I was a child and I know all the words. Am at my happiest
shouting singing this song whenever it comes on. Love it.
5. Honestly OK, Dido. It’s not my favourite song, but hey, it came up on shuffle. And thats all I have to say about this song.
I had such fun writing this out and listening to the songs whilst writing this post. Such great fun. Turns out that I am quite a mover balancing a laptop on my lap, typing and listening to the songs on You Tube!